11/01/2010

SportsMen~~


YMO's 2008 London concert, performing 'Sportsmen' originally by 細野晴臣


I'm worrying everyday
I could be anorexic
I'll have to get into shape
Can't seem to find the right charge
Your mother she might be a swimmer
Your father must be a vaulter

Don't put me in skates
Ping-pong I'm no great shakes
People say I'm weak
Can't even hold her tight
You're the star of the poolside
Your streamline curves I cant abide

I'll be a good sport
Be a good sport
I'll be a sports man

I'm not sleeping these days
Maybe insomniac
Quench my thirst Flesh and Blood
I've got this craving for you
Your brother they call him Batman
Your sister we know she's Wonder Woman

I'm seeing sundays
I could be apoplectic
The whole family gets in shape
Under the floodlights
People tell me I'm not strong
I can't seem to find the right charge

I'll be a good sport
Be a good sport
I'll be a sports man


獻給我自己和YMO迷們哈哈哈哈!!!!非常希望可以看到YMO現場!!!!!!!


沒有留言: